Sunday, January 26, 2014

I am a writer!

I find myself writing a lot lately. It's not a normal amount, even for a grad student. The more I write, the more I get accomplished, the better I feel, and the less I stress. When I was 13, a strange woman walked up to me after church and asked me if I like to write, of course I told her no. Now if she would have asked me if I like to sing, I would have said yes! She said to me, "you wil learn to love it, and when you do, don't stop writing." I didn't care to understand, then , again I was 13, and all I wanted to do was return home to my mother, siblings, and entire family. (Long story).  I am experiencing having my future in my own hands and knowing what to do with it. I am still scared at times, but that's why I push on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment