Sunday, January 12, 2014

24 HOURS WITHOUT A SOUND!

As I write from my bed covered in blankets, I am extremely humbled and afraid out of my mind at the same time.  If you've read my post from a few days ago, I mention someone asking me what I would do if I could not sing. Well I woke up to my biggest fear.  NO VOICE. I don't mean just a sore throat, or a horse throat.  NO VOICE! I assumed it would only be temporary, but my appreciation for my gift just got a little bit stronger. I went to a saints watch party where Rude Jude hosts and that is something you don't want to miss.  It was not a good idea for me to go.  When I watch the saints play, there is always screaming going on along with 2nd hand smoke. UGH! I guess I was not as disciplined as I thought.  Bad idea.

I called off from work to nurse myself back to health.  I vowed to not speak a sound today.  Yes all day. A whole 24 hours.  I am drinking tea after tea today with medication and prayer. I WILL over come this and get back to work.  I actually am getting a lot accomplished and there is nothing that will stop this journey from continuing.

I am very thankful for every person that reads my blog and I hope that this can be a lesson to you.  Whatever it is that God has blessed you with.  I mean WHATEVER it is,  please cherish it.  I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment