Wednesday, September 19, 2012

PASSION!

I know that there are alot of qualities you must have to "make it" but i want to "keep it" and I know that passion is one of them.  During my second round of auditons, The judge told me that I have passion.  Although I already knew it, it was important for him to see it and feel my passion.  I get emotional at times because I sing from a place that I keep a tight hold on and don't allow that place to get out very often. My inner deep feeling, experiences, and insecurities. I still somtimes feel that my voice is...... idk..  Unique was another term that the third round judge used to describe me.  Remember this is the same one who told me no.  Not Bitter, im just saying. I have to be comfortable in my own voice and although I may seem like I am at times, I still get a little nervous bug in me telling me that on one will understand my sound, or my heart. But I know God does and so does my 15 fans. I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment