Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Networking and Finding Joy in my Journey!

The best thing about being a social person is that you can't be afraid to just get out there and meet and greet.  Networking is one of the most important things you can do in this industry.  I have heard this industry is not small at all but for a person trying to get into it all,  it seems huge.  I have a lot to learn and I am enjoying my lessons being learned.  I heard on the radio the other morning Steve Harvey Saying " It's not the destination that's important, it's the journey." He said you have to find joy in the Journey and I must admit I was a little uneasy about not feeling as if I was not doing enough, but I am joyfull about my Journey and I pray that you continue to join this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment