Friday, July 19, 2013

LIVE, LOVE, AND SING🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

On Wednesday I had a long overdue lunch meeting with a friend of mine and her name is Paris Hatchet. She is the CEO and FOUNDER of WHERE SEXY MEETS CLASSY. She is one of the most inspirational people with a heart of gold.  She fussed at me just as my family would do to keep me in check with my journey.  For some reason, it clicked!  The fire was lit and boy did it burn.
"OMG you sound beautiful girl, I could cry" She said after I sung a song to her that I wrote.  I replied, " Girl, I'm trying. She then looked me in my eyes and said in ways only she can say, "Stop trying and just do it!" Everyday must be an step in my goal.

God has sent people in my life for reasons and if whatever reason I don't understand at time the purpose for their existence, I just continue to live, love and sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment